The Sturdza Family Fund – a global long-only Multi-Asset Fund which invests primarily in equities, complemented by de-correlated Fixed Income assets – was launched in December 2018. It’s goal? To reflect the group’s family values by delivering long-term capital growth through active investments in global markets, with an equity bias.
The video interview below provides an introduction to the Sturdza Family Fund by the Portfolio Managers, Eric and Constantin Sturdza. A transcript of the interview is also available for download here.
Eric and Constantin Sturdza, portfolio managers of the Sturdza Family Fund discuss the following topics in this interview:
- Sturdza Family Fund: An introduction.
- Historical observations about investing.
- Three challenges of investing over the long-term.
- Best attempt to solve the challenges.
- For who and why was the Sturdza Family Fund created?
- How do you preserve your investment over long-term.
- Why does the Fund offer investors peace of mind?
- What type of investor is the Fund suitable for?
Require further information about the Sturdza Family Fund? Please contact:
Head of Marketing & Client Relations
+44 1481 742380