Bertrand Faure, portfolio manager of the Strategic European Silver Stars Fund, shares his views on the current market conditions and the opportunities within a polarised European equity market.
In this webinar Bertrand provides insight regarding the following:
- The Fund’s notable outperformance in a volatile year, finishing 2020 with a return of 28.6%* and the primary drivers behind its success.
- The benefits of being a fundamental manager.
- The rare opportunity to add high-quality companies to the portfolio that often trade at too high multiples.
- The benefits of having a deep understanding of the companies in which we invest and maintaining a close relationship with the managers operating those businesses.
- Why the long term view is key and how the Fund benefits from a high « Conviction and Concentration » portfolio.
Bertrand concludes by summarising his outlook for 2021, noting that it should remain an investment environment favourable for active management.
As always, we invite investors and prospective investors, to contact us should they wish to understand our views on the current situation and the positions held in the portfolio.
Please do not hesitate to contact us or visit the Strategic European Silver Stars Fund Page >
+44 1481 742380
* A EUR Class return stated. The views and statements contained herein, including those pertaining to contribution analysis, are those of Pascal Investment Advisers SA in their capacity as Investment Adviser to the Fund as of 16/04/2021 and are based on internal research and modelling. Please click on Disclaimer Page to view full disclaimers.